Dispatch of evaluation staff
What is dispatch of evaluation staff
To run usability test effectively, multiple number of evaluation staff will be necessary. However, evaluation staff will be demanded to be highly skilled and experienced in running a test, so not everybody can become the staff. For the company with lack of such evaluation staff, we will send out our highly experienced staff.
Possible position to be in charge
Following staff will participate to our typical usability test. If it is similar work, then we will take charge without a problem.
- Moderator: Faces participants, gives task instruction, advices and questions.
- Photographer: Shoot video of participants during the task, as well as the operating procedure.
- Note taker: Take notes of participantsí speech during the task, as well as their behavior.
- Receptionist: Greet the participants who come to the site on the test day, and does paper work, as well as go through the procedure of incentives etc.
Please ask us for other than the roles above.
We also handle moderation of not only usability test, but for focus group and other types of interviews and questionnaires.
Procedure to the test date
- We will have an preliminary discussion regarding the overview of usability test, the schedule, and the role of our staffs who will be dispatched. At this time, we ask the client (you) to provide evaluation target product, contents of task instruction, correct procedure and detail of usability test.
- We will also have a preliminary discussion at the test site in a form of rehearsal or pursuant to it before the test.
- Conduct test on the test date.
Your advantages upon your request to our company.
- Our highly experienced staff from our usability evaluation expert company will promise you to conduct more highly-detailed evaluation test.
- This will cut your time and cost to train evaluation staff.
Our past case examples
- Digital camera
- Information terminal
- Psychology characteristic test
- Remote control for car navigation