What is data collection
On various product developments, there is a case where it is necessary to collect large volume of data from many people, for study and technical development. For example, for accuracy improvement of biometrics technology, it is necessary to collect a large amount of data. To design a product that is easily portable, it may be necessary to collect a lot of data of hand sizes.
Here, as just described, to collect data of many people’s body, behavior or reaction time, we carry out service for the client, to recruit participants and collect actual data. If you let us do all the time-consuming work, you can gear toward your research and development itself.
How to proceed the work
- We will find adequate participants.
- We will ask you the data collection method. As the need arises, we will ask you to provide the equipment to collect data.
- Data collection can be handled in our office, participants' home, or other places.
- If aggregate calculation of collected data is necessary, please ask us separately.
Your advantages upon your request to our company.
- Accurate users can be chosen from more than 500 registrants.
- We can meet your desired configuration of number, in sex ratio and age composition.
- We can get data of general public, and not company member.
- Your work will not make a halt during the period of data collection.
- Because there is no need of many outsiders to come into your office, it is safe regarding security maintenance.
Our past case examples
- Fingerprint data: collect fingerprint for finger print recognition technique.
- Handwriting data:collect handwriting character for handwriting character recognition technique.
- Audio data:collect audio data for speech-recognition engine development.
- Operating position data:collect coordinate data of each point of body when using the device for form study of cell phone.
- Sitting position data:collect data of sitting position when child sit on a seat
- Brief view time data: collect data of brief view (time to shoot a look) while driving for studying labeling method of on-board device.